Virtual Tours have become such an integral component of Real Estate Marketing, we thought we would provide a top 5 list of features to look for in your Virtual Tour Service provider and why they are important.
- Large Photos – Large photos allow viewers to get a better feel for the size and feel of a home. Small photos, even very good ones, make it hard to see details and look for features a viewer wants.
- Share Features – There should be a number of sharing features on a virtual tour. Viewers should be able to share with their friends and use social media sharing links. This helps spread your message and information out as far and wide as possible.
- Appointment Scheduler – Allows the viewers to schedule an appointment to see the property. This is a great way to collect prospect information in an indirect manner while providing an easy path for the viewer to meet you.
- Contact Me/Information – All of your contact information should be visible on the virtual tour at all times and there should be a contact form that the viewer can fill out to reach you. An interested buyer is not going to hunt through a number of links to find your information. They will find another agent if your information isn’t easily accessible.
- Agent Branding – Every agent has a brand. They work for an broker, agency, or real estate company. Each one has a unique brand. Utilize this brand and piggy back your own branding on top of it. The more consistent your message and branding the greater opportunity for recognition.
You may have noticed that most of these features are about using media to either get direct contact with a viewer or to share your information with someone the viewer knows. You don’t know where your next buyer is going to come from and utilizing every opportunity to spread your message as far and wide as possible just makes sense.