Agent Sauce has two different types of real estate virtual tours from which to choose, classic and single page. The classic real estate virtual tour shows the photos and icons to click on that show different pieces of data, there is no scrolling required. The single page real estate virtual tours display all of the photos and data on one long page so that the viewer can easily scroll to each piece of data.
Each Real Estate Virtual Tour can display the images in two sizes, full screen and standard. Full screen fills the whole browser with the image. This is a great option if you have large photos that will display well at a large size. Standard is a smaller size image that is suitable for smaller images such as those often imported from various MLS systems.
You can set a default tour and default size for your real estate virtual tours in the “Profile” section of your Agent Sauce account.
- Click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of the Agent Sauce portal.
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Select the “Virtual Tour Settings” tab
- There are two drop down boxes on this tab. You can select a default real estate virtual tour and size here.
- You can also select default music and a default background image on this tab.
- When you have selected the desired defaults, press the “Save” button to save your settings.
- These settings will be active for real estate virtual tours created after you saved these settings. Existing tours will not be updated.
You can alter the default real estate virtual tour settings on a per listing basis by editing the desired listing.
- Select “Listings” from the navigation menu on the left.
- Press the edit icon next to the desired listing/
- Select the “Virtual Tour” tab.
- On this page are two drop down boxes that allow you to select the tour type and size. As well as settings for music and background.
- When you have selected the desired settings, press the “Save” button to save your settings.
- These settings will apply to this listing and are immediately active.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions in the comments section below.