Great pictures help get buyers to your listings! We are excited to announce that you can now order professional home photography from our portal. We’ve found some very talented photographers with years of experience in real estate photography and made it easy for you to order their services right from your Agent Sauce account. You can order photos (still, elevated, & twilight), a walk through video, and/or a Matterport 3D Showcase. The video above shows you how.
You must have an on demand billing profile setup before you can use this feature. See how to do that here: How to add or change your billing information
This feature is only available in select areas. If you do not see the “Photography Orders” button on your “Listings” page then we do not offer photography in your area. If you want us to offer photography in your area, contact us to discuss how we might be able to accomplish this.
1) Once logged in to the Agent Sauce portal, click on the “Listings” tab.
2) On this page you will see a blue button, a green button, and two tables.
- The blue button enables you order photography for a listing that you have already set up in the Agent Sauce portal.
- The green button enables you to order photography for a listing that is not yet set up in the Agent Sauce portal.
- The upper table shows open Photography orders. You can see the Order ID number, listing address, and Date Ordered.
- The lower table shows completed Photography orders. You can see the Order ID number, listing address, Date Completed, and a download link. Clicking on the download will download all of the images in zip file.
3) Clicking on the blue “Order Photography for an existing Listing” button will show a list of listings setup in the Agent Sauce portal. Press the “Select” button next to the desired listing. This will take you to the order form with all of the listing information filled in.
4) Clicking on the green “Order Photography for a new Listing” button will take you directly to the order form, where you will need to fill in the listing information.
5) On the order form, fill in as much information as possible. If this is a new listing then the information will be transferred to the listing once the photography order is complete. So the more you fill in now the less work you have to do later.
6) Select the photography package you want, number of photos, Matterport, etc…
7) Select a photographer.
8) Add any comments of special instructions in the Agent Comments area.
9) Check the Terms and Conditions agreement button.
10) Click on the “Place Order” button.
Your order has been submitted. The desired photographer will contact you soon to make arrangements on time and place for the order to be fulfilled. Once your order has been completed the photographer will upload the photos and video to Agent Sauce and we will automatically add them to the listing. You will receive an email once this is done and your order is complete.
Let us know what questions you have!