Real Estate Email Marketing
Email Marketing is one of the oldest and strongest forms of online marketing. For Real Estate Agents it has many benefits:
1) Targeted Marketing – using multiple lists or list segmentation you can target an email to a specific group of people like buyers, sellers or investors. This makes it easy to tailor a message to prospective buyers about special loan opportunities, tax benefits or new listings.
2) Measurable Effectiveness – With a good real estate email marketing platform you can tell who is opening and clicking links in your emails. This allows you to see who is engaged and what messages are working.
3) Relationship Building/Nurturing – Email marketing is a great way to nurture and build relationships. Got a new potential buyer? Put them in a buyers series of emails and build trust by providing a step by step guide to buying.
4) Stay Top of Mind – Email is a simple and unobtrusive way to remind your sphere that you are a REALTOR®. Sending a monthly newsletter puts your name in front your sphere on a regular and frequent basis. Hopefully this helps your name rise to the top when a friend or family member asks if they know a real estate agent.
5) Increase Brand Awareness – Email marketing is a great way to increase your brand awareness. Make sure to include your logo and tagline in every email. Over time this repetition will sink in and make your brand instantly recognizable in the real world as well.
Along with these benefits there are many opportunities to use real estate email marketing in your everyday business.
- Just Listed Emails
- Just Sold Emails
- Open House Emails
- Special Events
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Community Information